- 5kg Mass
- 10 Watts of Continuous power while we are on the UAH Spacecraft.
- Volume of 44cm by 24cm by 28cm to house the payload.
- Access to payload data must be open for data to be sent back to Earth.
- The inside of the spacecraft will be a sustained 70 degress F.
- Payload must deploy from UAH spacecraft
- Payload must survive Venus.
- It has to be designed to be safely stowed on the UAH spacecraft.
- Must submit documentation on proposed payload design ad outlined in the Inspiress Competition Rules for the Venus Explorer Mission